Dining with the chef (sometimes written out as "Itadakimasu! Dining with the chef") is a cooking show on NHK World that shows viewers how to cook traditonal Japanese dishes as well as modern Japanese cuisine.
The show dvides into two parts:
- Authentic Japanese Cooking with chef Tatuo Saito and host Yu Hayami, which focuses on tradional Japanese dishes.
- Rika's Tokyo Cuisine with chef Rika Yukimasa and host Patrick Harlan, which focuses on more modern, yet simple meals.
Until September 2012, the show was hosted by Shelly. Up until April 2014, Seira was the host of Authentic Japanese Cooking. The show is filmed entirely in English.
- Tatuo Saito - Master Chef
- Rika Yukimasa - Master Chef
- Yu Hayami - Host
- Patrick Harlan - Host
- Charles Glover - Narrator
- Shelly - Former Host
- Seira Kagami - Former Host